Through the innovative use of technology and personal interaction, Campus Information Services (CIS) provides timely informational services to the university and its constituents. CIS is committed to supporting the university’s mission of education and learning, particularly through the professional development of its student colleagues.
Staffed by highly-trained, service-oriented and professional students, Campus Information Services' key responsibilities include:
- RU-info, a referral service and primary source for information on all things Rutgers. Call, text, email or chat with student staff members who are ready to answer all your Rutgers questions. Through a partnership with Rutgers Undergraduate Admissions, RU-info is also the primary point of contact for students planning to attend Rutgers, and every RU-info Information Assistant is specially trained to handle admissions-related inquiries.
- RU-tv, Rutgers University–New Brunswick's award-winning, 100+ channel television network featuring educational, informational, and entertainment programming, and enabling student organizations, university departments, and academic units to share vital information with the university community.
- Rutgers Calendar of Events, a central, online calendar featuring many of the exciting events taking place throughout the university.
- New Brunswick Official Student Listserv, a weekly newsletter, published every Tuesday during the semester, distributed via email to all undergraduate and graduate students on the New Brunswick campuses. It contains official and timely information on academic, health, and safety topics.
- On-Campus Event Promotion Guide, a resource to help the Rutgers community publicize events that they are sponsoring to audiences within the university.